All about that Letter Board

Letter Boards are totally in right now and I am 100% okay with that fact that a majority of my friends also have one in their house.

Letter boards can be extremely pricy and that kept me from getting one for quite some time. The first one I got was from walmart for $10 it came with around 139 letters or so. It is super cute but it didn't have enough letters in it to write out very many things. It is also white which only works in certain areas. I had this in my living room until I found one that I absolutely loved and at a really great price! 

 

You can find more letters boards similar to this at Walmart.

The Letter Board below is just about the cutest thing I ever did see. It came in this super cute box with the company logo on it. It also comes with a letter cutter (which is extremely handy if you have ever tried to cut these little letters with regular scissors.), and a super cute easel to put it on. I love that it comes with an easel because it makes placing it around the house super easy. You don't have to try to lean it up against anything. The best part is that it comes with 340 different letters and symbols, leaving you with enough to pretty much spell out any quote you want that will fit on this 10x10 board.



I mean seriously, look how cute and classy it looks! You can use it for all different occasions. I have seen a lot of people use them for new born pictures every month, birthday, holidays and weddings. You really can't go wrong with it. What are your favorite ways to use a letter board?? Share below!



You can purchase this letter board on amazon. Look at the price!!! You just can't beat it!
Click on the image to take you directly to amazon to purchase!

                                                              

Comments

Popular Posts